Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Nerf Roughcut

Hello again! I know that I've been away from my blog for awhile but I'm back! The  reason for my absence is the new Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. Back to the Nerf blaster. The Roughcut is a pretty solid gun and is very fun to play with.
. I will start with the ascetics of this gun. It is the standard elite blue since it is, after all, an elite gun. It has a very comfortable grip and pump. The gun has a sling adapter which makes it good for secondaries. However I don't like how this gun had no stock.
    This gun is a bit hard to prime back for smaller children but is more realistic. This gun also uses the new smart air restrictor system where it cycles through the barrels. The gun gets good ranges at about fifty to sixty feet. 
     All in all this blaster is very good and I suggest purchasing it. It is about 24.99 and it is worth it. I give this blaster a 8/10 as its final review. Remember guy its Nerf or Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment